- Stock: In Stock
- Model: gold
Imren (Gold) IMR 18650 (3500mAh) 30A 3.7v Battery Flat-Top
The IMREN (GOLD) IMR 18650 (3500MAH) 30A 3.7V FLAT-TOP BATTERY is a high-drain rechargeable battery with a nominal capacity of 3500mAh. This nominal capacity makes your battery last longer and the flat-top design adds to the safety of the battery. The IMREN (GOLD) IMR 18650 (3500MAH) 30A 3.7V Flat-Top Battery is suitable for devices that are 18650 compatible.
- Imren (GOLD) IMR 18650 (3500MAH) 30A 3.7V BATTERY FLAT-TOP
- Model: Imren IMR 18650 (3500MAH) Flat-top
- Size: 18650
- Dimensions: 18.39mm x 65.27mm
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Nominal Capacity: 3500mAh
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 10A
- Discharge Rate: 30A
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: No
- Weight: 46.9g
- Fully charge before initial use
- Always charge battery in/on a fireproof surface
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewelry)
- Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material
- To avoid shortening your battery’s life, do not overcharge it-- doing so may result in the battery popping or leaking
- Do not use the battery if there are signs of previous usage
- Do not dispose battery with the use of fire
- Stacking more than one battery at a time may result in explosion.
- Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells.
WARNING: When handling batteries, always use proper precautions. Improper usage of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers may result in temporary or permanent damage to batteries, chargers and can result in personal injury. Battery cells are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and may cause burns and/or explosion. Mahabir's Agencies is not responsible or liable for any damages, injuries or defects initiated by the operator and/or consumer of our batteries and chargers containing Li-ion (Lithium-ion) and/or LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer). Any mishandling, dismantling, alterations or abuse of our batteries and chargers in any way is not the obligation of Mahabir's Agencies. The operator and/or consumer is responsible for reading and interpreting the safety issues assigned to every product description. The operator and/or consumer also assumes the responsibility that all of our products are USED AT YOUR OWN RISK.